This is the Gibson USA Les Paul Standard 50s Faded finished in Vintage Honey Burst! The Faded Series is a beloved Gibson classic that features guitars with satin nitrocellulose finishes and now they're back and better than ever! Features on the '50s Standard include a chunky '50s profile mahogany neck, an AA-grade figured maple top, rosewood fretboard with acrylic trapezoid inlays and a set of Gibson open-coil Burstbucker 1 and 2 pickups. We love Fadeds because the more you play them, the more they become your own as the wear patterns from your style start to become apparent in the lightly sprayed finish.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Satin Nitrocellulose Finish
- AA-Grade Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Vintage '50s Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 22 Frets
- 1.69" Width GraphTech Nut
- Trapezoid Inlays
- Gibson Burstbucker 1 and 2 Humbucker Pickups
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls; 3-Way Switch
- 2 Volume and 2 Tone Conntrols with Orange Drop Capacitors
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Vintage Deluxe Tuners with Keystone Buttons
- Nickel Hardware
- 9 lbs.
- .870" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!