Originally spec'd and sold by The Music Zoo, this is a 2021 Made 2 Measure '54 Les Paul outfitted with uncovered Custom Bucker pickups and an Antique Natural VOS finish. The guitar has a small ding on the top near the horn, with light buckle marks on the back of the body, but nothing deep or rough to the touch. It plays wonderfully, and looks awesome with the plain maple cap finished natural. The original case and COA are included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Natural Finish
- Plain Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson-Style Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- Wraparound Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- .920" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!