New from Charvel, this is the Guthrie Govan Signature MJ San Dimas in 3-Tone Sunburst! The MJ Series are Made in Japan, and this Govan sig features a basswood body paired with a caramelized maple neck, luminlay side dots, a convenient heel-mount truss rod with adjustment wheel, and Gotoh locking tuners. Pickups are Charvel Custom humbuckers with a single-coil in the middle, and a mini-toggle to engage single-coil simulation in the bridge and neck pickups. A versatile, and affordable Made in Japan signature model for one of the best guitarists in the world!
Includes: Charvel Gigbag, Tremolo Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Satin 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Basswood Body
- Caramelized Maple Neck
- Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- 24 Frets
- Compound 12-16" Fretboard Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Gotoh Locking Tremolo with Pop In Arm
- Dome-Style Luminlay® Numbered Control Knobs
- Charvel Custom Humbucker and Single-Coil Pickups
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Outer Coil, Position 4. Middle and Neck Outer Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 10 oz.
- .800" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!